Call us for an initial phone chat to discuss your current situation and preferred time-frame. We may schedule an in-home walk-through to assess the home and get a visual idea of the scope of the job (volume, quality, time needed, etc.). During the walk through, we will discuss the process based on your personal and immediate needs and strategize a plan that best fits those needs. Whether you are downsizing, moving, or liquidating an estate, we will develop a structured plan of action that will help you move forward with comfort.
On a more personal note, business is great, and it is sometimes difficult to keep up with demand. We are unable to accept all sales offered to us and still offer the quality of service that makes Big Easy Estate Sales successful. Even if we are unable to take on your sale, we still try to answer your questions, give professional advice and guide folks in the right direction so you can have the best possible experience and results, no matter who handles your sale. We want to help the best way we can! - Jonathan
Our standard estate sale services include/involve:
- Complete organization, staging, research, pricing and presentation of every item for sale in your home. We are known for our exceptional style, artistic staging and sale presentation. Let us work our magic in your home to achieve maximum results. Our efforts pay off, each and every time. (Remember not to throw out or donate anything! Everything has value.)
- Research and consideration of single items and collections, including but not limited to:
- antique to modern furnishings
- artwork on every level
- books of all types and subjects
- collectibles of all types
- china, dinnerware, porcelains
- glassware, stemware, kitchenwares
- sterling silver of all types
- jewelry, from fine estate jewelry to costume
- ephemera, including old photographs, letters, albums and more
- garden/outdoor items, including furniture, statuary, garden implements, tools, etc.
- everyday household items
- ...the list goes on!
Note: never throw anything away - all items in a home have value. Let us assist you with these decisions to ensure the greatest return on your personal property. You would be surprised at what has value and what we can sell.
- Advertising and promotion via popular estate sale websites, social media, local newspaper publications, and our extensive proprietary e-mail list of repeat customers and loyal followers. We are experienced marketing experts, and we know how to connect you with serious buyers. Take a look at our active Facebook and Instagram pages.
- Preparation, posting and removal of visible signage that attract and direct customers and 'passerbyers' to the estate sale. We have quality eye catching signage for easy recognition.
- Crowd and sales control to protect your home and property. From staff to signage, our customers always find their way around with comfort and ease.
- Supervision and arrangements made for pickup and/or delivery of large items when needed. This is a must, and we take care of this for you.
- Complete, reliable and time-sensitive accounting and reporting of sales results. A report is provided with your check with all need-to-know sales results.
- Optional clean out and donation arrangements offered post-sale, including tax receipts for donated items. It is our job to go the extra mile for our clients to ensure a pleasant and stress-free experience in clearing out a home or business. You have options. Let us guide you with these decisions.
See examples of our past sales, staging photos, locations, and more in Archives.
Have questions? Call Jonathan Wells at 504-470-8438 for more information.
Big Easy Estate Sales LLC
New Orleans, Louisiana
Call Jonathan at 504-470-8438